Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 17, 2017
Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?

Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds

PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

UnionActive IAFF Newswire
Labor Headlines

US labour news headlines from LabourStart

     
Meeting Minutes

The following is a list of meeting minutes for your review:

September 2017 20KB)
Posted: 09/25/2017

June 2017 22KB)
Posted: 06/17/2017

April 2017 24KB)
Posted: 04/21/2017

March 2017 20KB)
Posted: 03/25/2017

February 2017 19KB)
Posted: 02/18/2017

January 2017 20KB)
Posted: 01/24/2017

October 2016 87KB)
Posted: 01/05/2017

September 2016 51KB)
Posted: 09/28/2016

June 2016 20KB)
Posted: 06/18/2016

April 2016 Minutes 650KB)
Posted: 04/26/2016

March 17 2016 Minutes 23KB)
Posted: 03/19/2016

January 2016 Minutes 24KB)
Posted: 02/04/2016

 

*Please Note*: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the pdf files.
(Click the image to download Acrobat Reader.)

     
Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

52244 hits since Mar 25, 2012
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image