Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • November 12, 2019

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Nov. 12 (15:00)

    2020 BFIT CHALLENGE
    Cambridge Fire Fighters
    INFORMATIONAL POST
    IAFF Local 1403
    Christmas Party December 14, 2019
    IAFF Local F283
    Retired Lt. George Turner
    IAFF Local 1403
    Heroes and Howl-i-days
    Toy Program
    Monday Moring Headlines November 11, 2019
    Denver Firefighters Local 858

    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    McDonald's workers say anti-harassment efforts fall short
    National Nurses United, AFL-CIO endorses Sanders over Warren, saying his Medicare For All proposal is better
    Little Rock Education Association announces one-day strike UPDATE
    Censoring Labor (Sep. 27, 2006)
    Unions Labor to Grow in SF
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2019.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    97666 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image