Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • September 18, 2019

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    GM stops paying for health insurance for striking union workers; talks continue
    Progressives say GM's decision to cut off employee health insurance ‘yet another reason why we need Medicare for All'
    WorkWeek On NNU Global Nurses Solidarity Assembly and UAW GM Strike Scab Threat
    New Food Inspection Rule Puts Workers in Danger
    Biden and Sanders take fight over health care to union workers
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2019.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    96170 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image