Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 17, 2017
Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?

Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds

PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

UnionActive IAFF Newswire
Labor Headlines

US labour news headlines from LabourStart

     
City Of Wayne
Updated On: Mar 13, 2017

http://www.ci.wayne.mi.us/


     
Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

52244 hits since Mar 25, 2012
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image