Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association

    May 14, 2021
    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: May. 14 (09:41)

    Walk with the 332 Team June 22-24!
    IBEW Local 332
    Bellingham Bells
    IBEW Local 191
    Sad News
    IBEW Local 659
    Passing of Brother Jim Pappas
    IBEW Local 483
    Passing of Brother Jim Pappas
    IBEW Local 483
    Please Help Brother James Chambers
    IBEW Local 191
  • Dearborn Heights
    Updated On: Dec 10, 2018


  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2021.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    111823 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image