Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • October 31, 2020


    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Oct. 31 (05:41)

    Stand Outs
    IBEW local 2325
    SFMTA Division/Shop Transfer for Calendar Year 2021
    IBEW Local 6
    Retirement Webinar
    IBEW local 2325
    Home Garaging
    IBEW local 2325
    Temporary Online Book Signing
    IBEW Local 125
    Are You Ready – Do You Have a Plan?
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
  • City Of Livonia
    Updated On: Mar 13, 2017


  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2020.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    107231 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image