Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • September 19, 2020

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    Historic bargaining agreement raises WNBA salaries
    Sanders Doesn't Support USMCA Because It Doesn't Address Climate Change and Outsourcing
    Puerto Rico Retirees Could Face 8.5% Cut to Pensions, in Latest Blow for Island
    Delaware General Assembly staffers want to form country's first ‘partisan-inclusive' legislative worker union
    Union workers vote to possibly open talks with Spirit
  • Canton Fire Department receives international accreditation
    Posted On: Mar 20, 2020

  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2020.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    105958 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image