Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association

  •  


    December 02, 2022
    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
     
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Dec. 01 (17:41)

    SEIU Healthcare Workers Community Event
    IBEW Local 483
    New Steward Training Class
    IBEW Local 100
    Holiday Party
    IBEW Local 100
    Local #73 Christmas Party
    IBEW Local 73
    What’s Up Wednesday
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
    Job Opening for L&I
    IBEW Local 483
     
         
  • Photo Gallery
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2022.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    127210 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image