Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association

    August 08, 2022
    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Northville Township is hiring Firefighters/Paramedics
    Click On Logo Above For PDF

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Aug. 08 (05:41)

    Solidary Night
    IBEW Local 191
    IBEW - AT&T Work From Home Agreements Extended to 3/31/23
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
    EVITP Training
    IBEW Local 648
    Shop Steward Training Classes
    IBEW Local 483
    IBEW – AT&T CORE 2022 Tentative Agreement Article Summary
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
    Death Of Member Mark Peters, Jr.
    IBEW Local 648
  • Flames destroy Northville Township home on New Year's Eve
    Posted On: Jan 14, 2022

    Flames destroyed a Northville Township home on New Year’s Eve.

    Fire Chief Brent Siegel said a caller notified dispatchers at about 10:48 p.m. that flames were shooting from the rear of a residence in the Sutters Lane area.

    Firefighters would learn the blaze actually was happening along Camden Court, a short street southeast of the intersection of Six Mile and Northville roads.

    Crews found the entire two-story colonial home ablaze.

    “It was a significant fire,” Siegel said. “The house was pretty much a total loss.”

    Extreme fire conditions and structural damage prevented crews from entering the home and attached garage. They had to extinguish flames from outside.

    No one was home. No one was injured.

    Livonia, Northville and Plymouth Township firefighters assisted.  

    The fire remains under investigation.

  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2022.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    123589 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image