Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • November 22, 2017


    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Nov. 22 (05:00)

    IAFF Local 51
    Candidate Konzen Statement
    Burbank Firefighters Local #778
    Election for 2018-19 Term
    Burbank Firefighters Local #778
    Squad 2 T-Shirts
    IAFF Local 21
    Pat "Woody" Wilhelm Is Retiring
    IAFF Local 21
    Connecticut Fallen Fire Fighters Memorial

    Labor Headlines

    US labour news headlines from LabourStart

  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2017.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    54857 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image