Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • March 22, 2018


    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Mar. 21 (23:00)

    Local 3169 Hosts CPR & Stop the Bleed Programs
    IAFF Local 3169
    Gina Galetti Scholarship
    IAFF Local 42
    2018 Firefighter's Ball
    Newton Fire Fighters Association
    Union Officer Elections Notice
    IAFF Local F-102
    2018 Red Sox Alumni Game
    IAFF Local 772
    Chili Cookoff
    IAFF Local 772

    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    Building Bridges: Oscar López Rivera on U.S. Colonialism After Hurricane Maria
    How a Scrappy Campus Union Saved Tennessee From Privatization
    New Proposed U.S. Bill Aims to Prevent Offshoring of Call Center Jobs
    The suddenly-hot job market for workers over 50
    New Study: Automation Makes Workers So Anxious That They Get Sick
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    61741 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image